Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11th, today is Greg's 31st birthday. It's one of those days that you avoid facing it's creeping up on you and as soon as it's here it hits you like a ton of bricks. I still don't get it, I don't get why he isn't here to celebrate, why he was taken so young, why he wasn't able to experience a new decade in his life, and why this day hurts so badly when it should be nothing but celebration. I feel a huge part of my heart missing without him, but as hard as it is without him, I know he is with me. I can feel his arms around me, I can see him looked at me with that grin, and I can hear him telling me that everything is going to be okay because he is with me. 

"cause love only comes once in a while, and knocks on your door, and throws you a smile, and takes every breath, leaves every scar, speaks through your soul, and sings to your heart"
on Greg's 29th Birthday
I love this picture, even though you can't see Greg's face,I look at it and see in my face how happy I was with him




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin