Wednesday, February 23, 2011

back a little bit heavier

Back from NY, and back a little bit heavier. While I was there for work, I couldn't help but enjoy some good food while I was at it....

We did a group dinner at a place called The Coffe Shop.
I love the atmosphere of this place- feels like a typical New York city diner when you first walk in, but as you are taken to another section of the restaurant, it becomes a "trendier" but still casual place to eat.



Another reason why I love this place....in 2008 my college friends and I took a trip up to NYC for a birthday celebration and had stumbled upon it in search of a place to eat. Being there reminded me of the great time I had with these girls that weekend.

Another night in the city I got to meet Eileen, a very close family friend, for dinner. On recommendation we went to the tinniest Italian restaurant in Soho called Il Corallo Trattorria - it did not disappoint. I wish I had my camera with me to show the delicious pasta and tiramisu we ate...oh and not to mention the red wine we enjoyed as well.


it was all so worth it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin