Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring wardrobe

I have been trying to be good about saving money, but like most, can't resist shopping. In order to save money, I am putting together a list of my spring "must-haves" and only allowing myself to make these purchases (all are attainable items...need to be realistic here).

a pleated maxi...i want to find one in a fun color, like olive or red
 
 
a new swimsuit (on second thought this is a summer must-have but need to make sure I am prepared!)

crochet shorts (I am a sucker for a cute pair of shorts and anything 70's inspired...so these are perfect)

 
I would love these to wear over a bathing suit in the summer



a denim shirt...
which I am still on the hunt for the perfect true denim button up. But this chambray one could be a good substitute for the time being




spring dresses (this one I can't pin down to specifics)

i am loving the color orange this spring


a backpack for the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin