Thursday, March 24, 2011

good food, good friends, and warm weather

This past weekend was one of those to push you through until warmer weather arrives. We had an almost 80 degree day here (as you can see from my earlier post). I got to catch a few hours on the beach, go for a run, then await the arrival of friends coming into town from DC...looking forward to being back with some UGA alum.
Suzanne, Ally and I ate at one of my favorite spots, Liquid Assets.



Set in the middle of a liquor, beer and wine store, Liquid Assets has delicious food in a laid back atmosphere. If you don't care for any of the wines on their extensive list, you can walk yourself over to one the the surrounding shelves, grab a bottle for your table, and have your server add it on to your bill.


to top it off, they have an amazing martini list and serve a different flavor of the famous Smith Island cake every night (my personal fav) for dessert 
It was great to spend time with friends from high school who were in town along with my friend Ally from Georgia, who is officially a new resident of DC  

Ally, Myself, Suzanne


1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin