Tuesday, March 8, 2011

to get me through the day...

Sometimes (actually what am I kidding myself, most of the time) I need my horoscope to get me through the day. I am a firm believer in zodiac signs and follow very true to the characteristics of a cancer. A certain someone, who was the very person who turned me into a follower of horoscopes, was also a cancer. On the outside, so different, but on the inside we fit and understood each other completely without even words. My horoscope yesterday got me....


"Something feels different in your world, moonchild. The winds of change are beginning to blow through your life. This may make you feel somewhat fearful, but you need to change that. Instead of looking at the changes that are coming to you as potentially destructive and frightening, you need to build up a sense of anticipation and joy. This change is good. Be ready to let go of what does not work, and embrace what does. Be ready to assess your own outlook. If it hasn’t been positive enough, you need to approach your new direction with the certainty that the future is a very very happy place"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin