Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Georgia

I have been not so active at posting. Hopefully this week I can get back into the groove of things. I've been crazy busy but not really sure with what what. This past weekend I had friends from Georgia come into town for a long weekend. I enjoyed every second I got to spend with them and was very sad that the weekend flew by so fast.
Hillary, Catherine and I  in college
 Suzanne & I

After a few flight delays we had some much needed time in the sun, and got to enjoy drinks and lots of food.
Already thinking about when I can plan my next trip down south. Wish I had been better with taking pictures.

Ended the long weekend with drinks and apps outside with my sister Kellie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin