Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Deak!

a very happy 2nd birthday to my godson, Deacon! 
Deacon is Greg's best friend's(Andrew) son, who Greg nicknamed Deak Deak.
I can't believe he is already two, and I wish so much that Greg was here to see him. He loved Deak so much and loved the time he got to spend with him and Andrew watching the Eagles every Sunday. He was so proud to call himself Deak's godfather. 
Seeing Deacon was one of the few things that could put a smile on my face for a long time. I am so grateful and blessed to be a part of his life and have him in mine.

Deak & I, 1&1/2 yrs
 starting him young, 1yr
 Greg & Deak, 7 months

watching the eagles game, 1&1/2 yrs

1 comment:

  1. He's soooo cute, Kara! The last picture might be the cutest thing I have ever seen : )

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin