Wednesday, November 16, 2011

orange crushes and football

it was a successful weekend in football land. A win for UGA and Notre Dame. Here are a few pics of Saturday with the family, and Huey (but she is basically part of the family at this point)
 supplies for orange crushes....
Kellie being put to work
Huey and I
Amanda and I
the fam

The game was at the Redskins stadium

last time I was there was with Greg for the Redskins vs Eagles game in 2009
I love looking back on this day and remembering how happy Greg was to be there. We would laugh together about this picture because the excitement was written all over his face. Being there again reminded me of the great day we had and the special memory I now keep close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin