Thursday, April 28, 2011

camden yards

Saturday I headed to the Oriole's/Yankee's game.


 Lunch at the inner harbor
 the bro's
view from our seats
being at Camden yards, I seemed to forget how pretty it is there. I also found out you can buy standing room only tickets for much less than seats- something I would suggest next time you want to go to a baseball game on a budget. You can use those saved $'s on the $8 beers they have at the game. They must put gold in those beers. Which reminds me of the best part of the day....my brother Kevin and I made a drink run for a few of us, and as luck would have it the credit card machines went out the second we handed over our card. We got $30 worth of beers for free. When's the next time that will ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin