Friday, April 22, 2011

my people

can't wait to spend a weekend with these gals....

 a throw back...


and this one too...
(more pictures of these guys to come after the weekend)

I can say that I have a handful (or maybe a little over ONE handful) of friends that have stood by me no matter what. Some I have been friends with since grade school, some high school, others college and sorority  brought us together, and one I can count as a high school and college friend/college roommate. They have stood by me as I have been going through the worst imaginable heartache a person can ever experience. I have been an absent friend and no matter what, each and every single one of them has only been nothing but amazing. No matter how lost I feel, when I think of these girls- I know these are the people that know me. They know who I am at my worst and at my best and they have decided to stick it out when I am worse than the worst they know. While distance is not the best factor in our friendship, these are my people. These are my people who I don't tell enough how much they mean to me. How much, even though it may not seem, I depend on them to push me on and help find meaning.

So I am looking forward to spending a weekend seeing a few of these people, while some will still be down south (and soon to be making their way up to me)....





2 comments:

  1. Love this karebear! Can NOT wait to finally come to Ocean City, so so so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 you Littlest!!!

    We are all lucky to have someone as amazing as you as a friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin