Friday, April 15, 2011

to do list...

my parents are coming into town this weekend and we usually get stuck in a rut of going to the same places and doing the same things. Actually, I have been in a permanent rut of a routine these days. I have gotten to the point where I am getting by on this routine so I tend to not mix it up.  Well this weekend I am having this urge to plan a to-do-list of things we can do to change things up....

I am wanting breakfast here....


FINALLY getting a hair cut here...

antiquing, most likely in...


would love to make a trip to downtown Rehoboth Beach, DE for dinner (this could be too much of a stretch)
My friend, Michelle, has told me tons about this place..
Salt Air

we will see what actually gets accomplished

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin